Attached is a picture of my Ringmaster which is waiting for paint on the fuse and final assembly. I have also added a picture of the various weight of the parts. It is presently at 26 + oz. My goal is 28 so I should be close. The only problem I have had is painting the fuse. Putting too much white Rustoleum on too soon causes the paint to winkle in spots. The wing is covered in monokote with a silkspan base. Once the painting is done I will seal it with water based Polycrylic. The stab and elevator will also be trimmed with blue and red strips.
This is a pic of my soon to be completed Ringmaster which is my entry for the club building contest. The fuselage and tail components are covered with water based polycrylic and silkspan. The wing will be covered with silkspan for strength, followed by a covering of Monokote. The power will be an OS FP 25. Target weight is 28 oz. I intend to fly this at VSC in March provided I learn the Old Time pattern by then.